Autodesk are hosting an on-line session featuring Design Suite Application portfolio. If you want to learn more about applications you use, show the boss something new or just figure out what some of those new tools in the Design Suites do check it out! There is a mix of live and on demand events covering a wide variety of General Design and AEC/Plant & Process Industry applications.
Autodesk See the Suite Advantage Virtual Event.
Be among the first to See the Suite Advantage of the latest Autodesk® solutions, including our comprehensive new design suites, and how they can help you deliver more innovative designs better and faster than ever.
Join us for the virtual event on September 7, 2011, from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. [US] Pacific time.
New Zealand Thursday, 8 September 2011 at 3:00-9:00 – NZST UTC+12 hours
Corresponding UTC (GMT) Wednesday, 7 September 2011 at 15:00-21:00
From the comfort of your office, you can attend sessions such as:
- Design with Impact! Visual Communication with AutoCAD ~ Lynn Allen and Eddie Perlberg
- Creating Sunning Designs: AutoCAD for Mac ~ Rob Maguire
- What’s New in AutoCAD LT 2012 ~ Kate Morrical
- Maximize Your Investment in BIM with Autodesk Building Design Suite Premium (Buildings) ~ Angela Chan
- The Power of Navisworks using the Building Design Suite (Construction) ~ Jason Dodds
- Accelerate Transportation Project Delivery with AutoCAD Civil 3D (Infrastructure) ~ James Wedding
- Introduction to Plant Design Suites (Plant) ~ Ursula Sadiq
- & More!
Learn more & register (Attendance is free) at the Autodesk See the Suite Advantage Virtual Event.