One of the best aspects of Autodesk University is seeing leaders in industry, technology, innovation and education presenting live. It looks like AU 2010 will be no exception:
“We have some remarkable people speaking at the AU General Session this year. Innovators from the worlds of design, engineering, entertainment, and technology will take the stage to talk about the impact of their projects and perspectives.
- Emily Pilloton of Project H Design, who was recently named one of Fast Company's Masters of Design, will talk about design initiatives that improve quality of life.
- Ron Paananen from the Washington State Department of Transportation will explain how to design better transportation infrastructure systems.
- Scott Summit from Bespoke Innovations will talk about how his company is transforming people's lives.
- Dmitriy Tseliakhovich of Singularity University will show you the future of space launch vehicles.
- Franz von Holzhausen of Tesla Motors will prove how awesome electric vehicles are today.
And as always, we know you're looking forward to hearing from CEO Carl Bass and CTO Jeff Kowalski as they talk about invention and innovation—and the roles that design and technology play in making those things happen.” (from AU 2010 - More Than Just Classes – Autodesk University)
I’m a bit of a Keynote groupie and attend as many as possible. Although I don’t use Inventor, some of our suppliers do, last year the manufacturing keynote (featuring Peter H. Diamandis, Chairman/CEO, X PRIZE Foundation) was a real AU Highlight for me.