It’s too late to submit proposals for Autodesk University 2010 but you can influence what is presented by voting. Pick the 20 you would like to see and help get them on the list. With something like 1,800 submissions Autodesk need your help deciding what will be on offer at the top of the AU 2010 escalator:
Vote Now for Your Favourite AU 2010 Class Proposals!
Here is your chance to influence which classes will be offered at AU this year. Help us select from the large number of topics submitted by the international AU community. It only takes a few minutes to vote for those classes that you want to see offered.
You can vote on a maximum of 20 classes. Use caution when voting. Once a vote is submitted, you cannot change it. To vote for your favourite classes:
- Go to Autodesk University Class Voting
- Sign in to the AU website using your AU username and password. This is the same account you use to access AU online classes and register for the AU conference or AU Virtual.
- Search for topics that might interest you. You can filter by track, audience expertise, class type, software product, language, and speaker.
- Click on a class to get more information about the class or to vote for the class.
- In the Vote Now drop-down list, select one of the voting choices.
- Click Submit Vote.
Voting ends Friday, May 21.
UPDATE 2010-05-20: Due to popular demand, we are extending the deadline through May 23. So get your vote in no later than 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time this Sunday night (that’s almost Monday morning).
UPDATE 2010-05-25: AutodeskU: 2900 users submitted almost 20,000 votes for Autodesk University content | THANK YOU | #AU2010 #ADSKUNV
Original Tweet: http://twitter.com/AutodeskU/statuses/14670155128