When: Wed 24 March 2010
Where: Productspec HQ, 14 Holland St, 5.30 - 7.30pm
- Introductions: Matthew Pettengell
- Creating 3D Plumbing & Drainage Layouts in Revit Architecture, by Grant Taylor (Caduceus):
- A quick look at how we can produce Plumbing & Drainage Plans and 3D schematics without using MEP.
- Grant will also dive into the family editor and show you how to put together a Pipe Family including parameters for falls and standard pipe sizes.
- Interface, not 'in ya face'..! Working with architects models from an MEP user perspective, Kevin Thickett (GHD):
- Discussion about the requirements of the various disciplines from the architect's model, what to do with it, co-ordination and pitfalls etc...
- New RUGwell website: Presentation by Matthew Pettengell