When: Wed 24 February 2010
Where: Productspec HQ, 14 Holland St, 5.30 - 7.30pm
- Polyflor Revit Content, by Kelly and Matt
- Preview of the Polyflor content available from PS
- COES MEP Revit Content, by Trent and Matt
- Preview of the newly created Revit MEP Content created by Productspec for COES
- Revit Architecture - Massing & Site Tool, by Steph Arlaud (HERRIOT + MELHUISH: ARCHITECTURE LTD)
- Discussion on linking survey plan, setting up True North/Project North, and generating topography surface. How to generate a cut/fill schedule for Resource Consent purpose.
- Schedules to Excel and the 2 Machine advantage, by Michael Warwick (Stephenson & Turner)
- Tables (schedules) in Revit and how to export and work with them in Excel (10mins). Sometimes you need to do more with the numbers than Revit will allow, how to pull the schedules out of Revit so you can use Excels number crunching power to get the results you want.
- Tips and advantages of working with 2 machines (e.g. laptop and workstation) (5mins)
- Get more processors without getting brand new hardware and use it to work more effectively.
- Closing - The year ahead from the Co-Chairs and Organising Committee
James Halstead/Polyflor are giving away 20 sqm of Expona Design flooring so bring a business card...