- 8:00am Keynote Presentations
- 10:30am Networking Autodesk® Applications A-to-Z [Part 1]
- 1:30pm Networking Autodesk® Applications A-to-Z [Part 2]
- 3:30pm Confessions of a Corporate Trainer Revealed!
- 5:30pm AUGI® Annual Meeting
- 7:00pm Exhibit Hall Open / AUGI Beer Bust
After an early start, 20 min walk before breakfast @ 7:00!, it was into the keynote. This year the focus was more on customers pushing the applications to do amazing work, like a 1gb model of London down to each chimney detail, than major new applications or technologies. It is nice to see Impression being featured, previewed last year as the Vespa concept.
Then into a day on AutoCAD network deployment which will be useful for when I get home. Matt Murphy's Confessions of a Corporate Trainer was a really good session. Then it was to the AUGI AGM, 2500 attended, and the AUGI Beer Bust which was packed out.
Typos removed & photos added 09–12–2006