Ralph has a interesting series going on CAD disasters. Given CAD software is made by people, used by people, in projects involving people maybe it’s not CAD that’s the problem but very interesting reading.
- WorldCAD Access: Disaster Stories
- In June, Airbus announced its super-giant airliner won't fly for another six months or longer.
- In July, a ceiling panel in Boston's brand-new Big Dig collapsed..
- WorldCAD Access: Disaster Stories, Part 2
- A reader of upFront.eZine gave me his analysis of the Airbus A380 being delayed by a year…
- WorldCAD Access: Disaster Stories, Part 3
The blame for the Airbus A380 delivery delay is being placed on the CAD software used to design the wiring…