Continued from ActiveWords Part 4
So far ActiveWords has saved me about 3.7 hours work in 78 days.
How do I know?
ActiveWords keeps a log of it’s use and gives a productivity report. Maybe 3.7 hours doesn’t sound a huge amount but this is while I learnt the product & changed my habits to use it more. It’s not hard to use but does take some time to bed in as you un-learn the hard way you used to do things.
- Imagine sitting down for nearly four hours solid of typing and mousing.
- Imagine achieving the same, or better, results in while eliminating that redundant time.
- ActiveWords costs about $50
- Avoiding effort and better results: Priceless
Here are the numbers!
ActiveWords Productivity Report for Robin Capper from 5/24/2005 to 8/10/2005 (78 days)
- Time Savings;
- Savings from use of ActiveWords that substitute and transform text: 2.52 Hours
- Savings from ActiveWords that navigate and perform Multi-Step processes: 1.18 Hours
- Combined total savings from ActiveWords usage: 3.70 hours
- Keystrokes Saved
- Total user Keystrokes typed including ActiveWords: 313792
- Total Keystrokes substituted by ActiveWords less ActiveWords typed: 22774
- Total Content Entered: 336566
- Percent of Total Content saved by ActiveWords that substitute and transform text: 6.77%