Posts about a road trip; revisiting Coromandel then on to East Cape. I had been to each side, Opotiki & Gisborne, but never around the end. I had my mountain bike in the back of the car, and a NZ cycle path guide book, to explore off road if the weather allowed. No bookings, just went where the road and whim took me!
- On the road again
- Driving Creek Railway
- Bonjour Whakatane? (a lovely French Café)
- White Island Adventure (unplanned, unforgettable)
- Opotiki Dunes Trail–Motu Cycle Trails
- Riding The Motu & Pakihi Trail–Motu Cycle Trails
- JED'S, freedom from Motel coffee
- Lazy drive to Hicks Bay
- Notes posted from email Bravo, East Cape!
- Mahia, marvellous!