I have done so many trips with Adventure South I had to make a list to count them. All led, many custom designed, by long-time* Adventure South Guide (now friend, cycling and life mentor) Bas Kruisselbrink.
Why Adventure South?
Initially a random encounter: Saw a TV travel show in 2002, booked for Summer 2003. I wrote this blog post post after my fourth trip, having just booked the fifth, to answer a question lots of people have asked over the years. The reasons haven't changed, just add more amazing adventures and good friends made since then.
Links go to blog post indexes, where I've written them, and Flickr Photo Albums;
- 2003 | NZ South Island | Milford Wilderness (Flickr)
- 2004 | NZ South Island | West Coast Escape (Flickr)
- 2005 | NZ South Island | Catlins & Te Anau/Doubtful Sound (Flickr)
- 2006 | NZ South Island | Northern West Coast (Flickr)
- 2007 | NZ South Island | Otago Rail Trail extended (Flickr)
- 2008 | Vietnam (Flickr)
- 2011 | NZ South Island | Northern Coast To Coast Loop (Flickr)
- 2012-02 | NZ South Island | Marlborough & West Coast (Flickr)
- 2012-12 | NZ North Island | Northland Loop (Flickr)
- 2014 | Tibet & Nepal (Based on World Ex trip run by Bas) (Flickr)
- 2019 | NZ South Island | Alps to Ocean (Flickr)
All my Adventure South related posts, not just trip specific, are in this Index
* Considered the term 'veteran' but he's bigger and faster than me!