It's great that Radio Live have added, in addition to live and podcast web audio, a complete seven day audio archive with the day split into 15 minute blocks. Now if I miss a something there is a whole week to catch up!
At the risk of offending others I really recommend:
- Graeme Hill's Saturday show;
- 8:30 - 9:00 Max on Language
- 12:15 - 13:00 "Outer Space", Astronomy, with Grant and Skeptical Science with Vicky
- Marcus Lush, weekday mornings, especially as he warms up 06:15 - 06:30 and winds down 08:45 - 09:00
- Andrew Fagan & Karyn Hay, weekday evenings, from about 19:15 get going for their shift.
- Patterson & Macdonald as they review the week/weekend news, Sunday from about 09:15 onwards