Hobie tagged me to blog 5 things that people don’t know about me, Hmmm….
- My musical career did not progress beyond Grade 1 Piano. I now only play the CD’s…
- As a kid I did, and liked, small boat sailing. I still like it but not enough to bother having a boat.
- My dad is a talented mechanical engineer & machinist/toolmaker. I did not inherit this skill at all.
- I’ve been to Las Vegas twice and never gambled. Not because of any anti-gambling conviction, just not interested. It’s actually possible to like visiting Vegas without gambling!
- I like cycling but haven’t touched either of my bikes since getting home from a cycling holiday in APRIL It’s now December and I have to change that as have another trip booked for next March.
- I hate, and bin, chain letters and chain emails but don’t mind these blog tag things. Perhaps it’s because there is no claim it will result in illness, tragedy, riches, poverty if you do/don’t participate…
- I can’t count!
Tony Goodson just tagged me and four other people to blog 5 things that people don’t know about me. Thanks, Tony.
And I tag Marc Orchant (oops, someone already tagged him!…nearly a year ago. Hmmm, I guess this is a bit of an old meme. Who cares, it’s a cool one!
OK, I will tag Nick Duffill (who, by the way, will hate being tagged. Sorry, Nick! ), Jamie Nast, Robin Capper, Jason Dorko and Chuck Frey.