TUMONZ has another update to support High Resolution Photos of Auckland. Unfortunately only Auckland City boundary (they commissioned the photo’s) so don’t cover the Waitakere City where I live
If you have TUMONZ the 2005 Tide Data is available. It’s probably been there for a while but I haven’t needed it until now as summer only started on Sunday!
The tide feature in TUMONZ is great, click anywhere on the sea and you get Tide and Moon Phase data for the nearest measurement point. The “flow” is shown as a wave but can point at any time/spot to get precise time/height readings. Major and Minor fish feeding periods are shaded inside the tide-curve according to the solunar fishing times.
What's New in Version 2.08 ?
- Support for the New Auckland City High Resolution Aerial Photos,
- The ability to enable/disable the advanced plug-ins (GPS Manager, Spreadsheet Data Link) to make TUMONZ even faster loading.
- Reduced the CPU usage while live tracking
- Improved NMEA stability & added manual configuration of NMEA settings.
- Other minor fixes and additions.