If you own Garmin's MapSource there is a new update available to version 6.5. Details of all the changes are listed on the download page but some are:
- Updated the default document format to the new GDB version 2 format.
- Added the capability to import GPX documents that use both versions 1.0 and 1.1 of the GPX schema and export GPX documents using version 1.1 of the schema. (NOTE: GPX is also used by TUMONZ GPS Manager)
- Added the ability to batch-edit certain properties of user waypoints.
- Added category and sub category classifications to property pages for map features. This was done to help users better understand the classification scheme and be able to use it in feature finds.
- Added ability to zoom in on sections of a route profile.
- Reorganised categories used by the 'find places' and 'find nearest' dialogs to make finding items more intuitive.
MapSource software version 6.5 as of January 3, 2005
Download (11.99 MB)
WARNING: This software will not work unless you already own a MapSource product.