Back in 2005 a fellow blogger introduced me to a new way of interacting with a PC. While ActiveWords uses the keyboard, or stylus/pen of a Tablet PC, it radically changes how your PC works for you.
As I discovered ActiveWords I wrote a series of five posts and this page serves as an index for them plus a few other favourites that may be of interest to new/potential ActiveWords users.
The “More for less with ActiveWords” series;
- Part 1 - How I discovered ActiveWords
- Part 2: Trial Installation, What does it do?
- Part 3: The learning process and some configuration tips
- Part 4 - Living with words that are active
- Part 5 - The Results
A few favourite posts showing ActiveWords in action;
- Faultless typing in live demonstrations?
- An ActiveWords script for blog comment forms.
- AutoCAD Fields as ActiveWords
If you’re wondering; I’m not connected with the ActiveWords and don't profit from recommending it. I purchased my license after only a few days trial and am a passionate user. Download the free version (create your own 30 words), or the Pro Trial (unlimited use for up to 60 days) and you’ll find out why.
To quote myself: "Nobody needs ActiveWords, until they use it. Then you can't use a PC without it!"
See all my ActiveWords posts here