Registrations have opened for the August BIM AK event. Always a good event, I recommend attending for both the speakers and networking!
- Registrations are now open for the August BIM AK Event
- When: Thursday 25th August, 5.30-8.00pm
- Where: GHD, Level 3, GHD Centre - 27 Napier Street Freemans Bay, Auckland, 1011
- Featuring presentations from Unitec, Jon Williams, and Haydn Read including:
- Jon Williams - BIM Acceleration Committee (BAC) Update, and Coordination vs Collaboration: what do we need to do to make a real step change?
- Haydn Read - Maximising Infrastructure Investment Value with BIM
- Embedding BIM into Construction Education at Unitec
- Attendance is FREE, drinks and food will be provided but pre-event registration is essential.
- All attendees are required to register prior to the day of the event at this EventBrite page
- The August BIM AK event is proudly sponsored by:
Whether you’re a BIM Manager, Architect, Engineer, Contractor, Facility Manager, Manufacturer, Project Manager or anyone else wanting to learn and share information about BIM, BIM AK events plan to have something for everyone.
- For further information and updates please join the BIM in Auckland LinkedIn Group