I was creating a deployment and it failed with a folder access problem, then Windows Installer error. The folder was there (accessed with Explorer) and I had full control access so rights shouldn’t have been a problem.
A web search revealed the “Internal Error 2350” could indicate a problem Windows Installer or perhaps the supplied media. Rather drastic fixes included removing/adding the installer or copying the media to your hard drive but the solution proved to be much simpler.
I noticed our Server set-up plus the Autodesk folder structure resulted in a very long folder/filename path. I tried using an shorter alias namespace (for the same destination folder) the result was a trouble free deployment build.